Shorter Community AME Church is grateful for your generous contributions. They help us to do significant ministry in the Denver community and beyond. Your tax-deductible donations are used to Support family centered ministries, maintain the weekly upkeep of the facility, support staff salaries, satisfy denominational concerns, host community events, help those with benevolent needs, and provide college scholarships through our education ministry.
There are five ways that you can give to this ministry:
- PayPal & Website Giving: You can give by using your Credit Card or Debit Card on this website by using the GIVE TODAY Button
- Text to Give & Tithe.ly: Text the word “Give” to (720) 586-4773 then download the App, provide the needed information and begin texting your contribution
- Offering Envelopes: Give in the Sunday Morning Worship Service
- Payroll Deduction Giving: Request that your employer (if offered) deduct your giving from your pay check and have them mail it directly to Shorter Community AME Church
- Mail-In Giving: Simply mail your offering to: Shorter Community AME Church, 3100 Richard Allen Court, Denver, CO. 80205